Behave more like plants. a process for Osmose Study in the domestic daily rituals
a process by which molecules of a solvent tend to pass through
a semipermeable membrane from
a less concentrated solution into a more concentrated one.
flowerpatterns in research for print and form
future skin predictions, materials, natural remedies, the future to be coffee colored
- Flowermeal ~ memory bar-young collectors flowermeal, process in performance- pulp soceity, India Art fair, Curated by Sitara Chowfla New delhi 2020 IN
- ~sponsered flowerbeer project and research by Biera and Pulp Society IN
- imprintarchive , in bloom wallpapers, handkerchiefs and tissues, flower and its imprints IN
printing process 'in bloom'. Where flowers are plucked and before they wither stamped into the fabric with hammer and wooden blocks. In the rythm of block printing each flower illustrates an impring to the given surface. The fabrics are fixated with natural decoctions making the imprints last. Material Paper Project In Bloom
combs material meaning and hair
Reinventing toolsets in working with nature.. In itself the materials present themselves in all stages.
The quest for capturing and preserving life is researched and tested.
Printing techniques for wallpapers and fabrics. Where disregarded and rejected flowers are plucked/collected
from the abundance of nature or markets. And before the whiter stamped into the materials with a hammer
and wooden blocks. In the rythm of blockprinting each flower illustrated an imprint.
Fixated with secret decoctions making the imprints lasting on the surfacing.
~Enkaustikos / = To heat or to burn
through beeswax castings /mouldings.
- the flowerlab/flowerreadings, ~ performative nature,cooking design in powercutted Bangalore 2018
- do not dissapear on me, installation on finding the queen, Walkin Studio Bangalore 2018
- sensuous scents at Design Trajectories in Temporary Art Centre, TAC Netherlands 2017
- Leftover love and Other Stories, Soloshow 13 works; Shaving Kit, Ectasy, cloud, forbidden fruit, mirror mirror, big appetite, it will last forever i promise, ten rose bushes , candle light, pillow talk, flowerbed, entrances, doormat. Lakeeren gallery, curated by Arshiya Lokhandwala ,Bombay India 2015
- In Bloom, witte dame/ Eindhoven, NL
- In Bloom, fabrics/wallpapers, Van Abbe Museum, selected for the materialprize Eindhoven/ NL 2012
leftover carpet industry research ongoing
all rights reserved