~Everything has a navel. Isn't it the first thing we check when we really meet someone it being fruit, vegetable, human or animal alike.
Traced in Porcelain and Latex. library of navels in humans, vegetables, fruits and moulded products from human manufacture processes.
ongoing archive in casting navels; human, animal vegetables, pots, manufactured goods
<* eternal spacesEntrances ~Doorways Opening Closing The Private and the Public
<*AnatomyThe Skin,The Flesh, layer by layer unraveled to be seated
<* bush, bouquet, plant dissections
real pattern of nature for print and purchase by plants value and landscape geography- bloom, bush, bud- patterns
- at current ongoing library in moulded products, fruits vegetables, people- castings
- Everything has a navel. - B52 Gallery,navels of everything- cups and necklaces, Cologne, Kleve, GE 2011
- HYBRID SKIN -navels of everything 20 humans , 10 vegetables, and 10 fruits,, DESIGN ACADEMY , witte dame/ Eindhoven, NL 2010
- Entrances,400 analogue doorways, prints on textile and paper, Lakeeren Gallery Colaba IN 2015- Doors, personal manifesto- narratives, hand printed and on film. DESIGN ACADEMY , witte dame/ Eindhoven, NL 2010
- flower fabrics, or prints of anatomy on paper or textile on request firstname.lastname@example.org